
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
SCREW GOOGLE DOCUMENTS
wtHECK is WRONG with the BLOODY thing.
yes, dearies. i saved the work.
BUT NO, by the time my mentor opens it, ITS GONE.
BLOODY HELL, THAT'S AMAZING ISN'T IT.
I MEAN.
I LIKE MAGIC
****
and so.
since i enjoy detention so much that i want to skip it lest i get addicted,
i redid theBLOODY ****ing thing
yes.
15 minutes of pure torture REDOING A BLOODY ****ING USELESS THING.
AND NO, THE FUN DOESN'T STOP THERE.
TO MAKE SURE, I SAVED
ONE
TWO
THREE
TIMES
THEN I SAVED AND CLOSED
here comes the fun part :D
i open it again
and every ****ING DAMN SHYT THING IS GONE.
****
****
****
OMG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BLOODY THING.
so i spent another painful bloody ****ing 15 minutes REDOING IT in word. OWN
yes, world domination **** GOOGLE DOCS!
<3
x6:12 PM.
>Wednesday, September 2, 2009
SCREW GOOGLE DOCUMENTS
wtHECK is WRONG with the BLOODY thing.
yes, dearies. i saved the work.
BUT NO, by the time my mentor opens it, ITS GONE.
BLOODY HELL, THAT'S AMAZING ISN'T IT.
I MEAN.
I LIKE MAGIC
****
and so.
since i enjoy detention so much that i want to skip it lest i get addicted,
i redid theBLOODY ****ing thing
yes.
15 minutes of pure torture REDOING A BLOODY ****ING USELESS THING.
AND NO, THE FUN DOESN'T STOP THERE.
TO MAKE SURE, I SAVED
ONE
TWO
THREE
TIMES
THEN I SAVED AND CLOSED
here comes the fun part :D
i open it again
and every ****ING DAMN SHYT THING IS GONE.
****
****
****
OMG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS BLOODY THING.
so i spent another painful bloody ****ing 15 minutes REDOING IT in word. OWN
yes, world domination **** GOOGLE DOCS!
<3
//6:12 PM
