Monday, September 28, 2009

monday blues.

woke up at 6.40 and as usual slammed the phone to silent mode.

my dad came in twice to wake me up and failed obviously.

and in the end he force me to wake up cos he going work. ._____. he scared i pwn school sia.

or maybe late then no reason also.

okaay.

so i met carolyn at the lift landing and she forced me to carry her geog fail i mean file so that she could tie her tie.

oh then i forced her to say please.

see how wonderful the world is?

Flag Raising. Some New people came from australia and they hope to pick up Singlish.

And yeap the sun was Rising so we got dismissed and Adeline was having so much fun pointing out to me which were the Blondes and the Different Coloured Hair People. Excellent.

then was LA.

fascinating. Simply Splendid. everyone loves Peer Marking.

So.

ate, and yongying insulted me for my lack of grace in putting the rice unto the plate.

and excellent, hers wasn't any better.

Next was Fabulous Math which I failed at. not surprisingly.

and Assembly was epic.

We organise things because we want to get a car ride.

correction:

organize

Oh and look at the visual effects. Really Organized. Yay Us.

And fail story plot. People don't have so much money to buy Crap.

You sponsor me, I'll keep my stuff really nicely.

And yay Lessons over.

Oops forgot 1 hour of Geog.

"geoging makes the world go round!"

how true.

i enjoyed myself thoroughly during the geog lesson as you can see.

I was even given a chance to show off to the world my wonderful presentation skills.

Don't worry MT, when i get rich and famous in Life, I'll be glad to raise your name.

So, For the benefit of those who couldn't hear me, i spoke, into the microphone, um

5 times.

Fantastic.

And loseroy said at the end

"Retribution"

Gosh. How very childish

=.=

So.

Lunched and deluded ourselves into thinking we were hard core muggerzxz

Mugged.

My mindmap is DUH more Chio than Shuling's one.

Shuling's one sho ugliie.

you likey twiitiiex?

anyway.

it mugged and talked.

Realised how our class was.

and I would like to ask you all readers and fans,

one Simple, and nice question.

If you had the chance to ask any of our classmates a question and he/she would give you a complete Lorms answer, who would you ask and what?

Ok, I'm curious and you can tell me. So think about it yea?

I see many people talking about other people having 2 sides.

Scary. But I think everyone has two sides. It just matters how you use the other side.

Oh and Idk what to expect.

Cooking Classes 09? I really wonder how it'll be like. Oh, don't worry,

I'll bring you a muffin or 2.


<3
x6:28 PM.




i can see you, you can see me. you're just not talking to me.
blog;
tag;
links;
me;
extras;