
Sunday, August 23, 2009
and now. presenting the new and better ending to harry potter. :D
act 10 scene 8
voldermort stands wandless in front of harry.
harry
or shall i bend low, in a bondman's key,
with bated breath and whispering humbleness,
say this:
'Fair sir, when I was 1 you killed my parents
You killed cedric, my rival in love
And Sirius, my beloved snuffles - and for these courtesies
I'll spare you your life?'
voldermort
i am like to kill them so again,
to watch them die again.
but tarry a moment there.
i have something i must say to you.
harry,
I
AM
YOUR
FATHER.
harry dies as his scar bursts out in pain.
excellent.
<3
x6:53 PM.
>Sunday, August 23, 2009
and now. presenting the new and better ending to harry potter. :D
act 10 scene 8
voldermort stands wandless in front of harry.
harry
or shall i bend low, in a bondman's key,
with bated breath and whispering humbleness,
say this:
'Fair sir, when I was 1 you killed my parents
You killed cedric, my rival in love
And Sirius, my beloved snuffles - and for these courtesies
I'll spare you your life?'
voldermort
i am like to kill them so again,
to watch them die again.
but tarry a moment there.
i have something i must say to you.
harry,
I
AM
YOUR
FATHER.
harry dies as his scar bursts out in pain.
excellent.
<3
//6:53 PM
