
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
now for some sacarsm to make me veh happy
excited aren't you?
now, don't worry, you'll be one of my experiments
Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
- Ashleigh Brilliant
Her surname says it all.
______________________________________
I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.
- Stephen Bishop
yes, people, this is an important quote to make someone's day. lovely.
______________________________________
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
say this really fast and escape before he/she understands (hopefully thick people like dudley) it and run
______________________________________
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
this guy has obviously been through one of miss tang's educational videos.
______________________________________
Stupidity is not a crime, so you're free to go
awesome what department is that, i'll put it on my list of dream jobs
______________________________________
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list
amazing, save the best for last
______________________________________
yes yes, biblography
http://www.squidoo.com/sarcastic-tees
http://quotesnphrases.blogspot.com/2006/10/sarcasticwitty-quotes.html
<3
x8:52 PM.
>Wednesday, July 29, 2009
now for some sacarsm to make me veh happy
excited aren't you?
now, don't worry, you'll be one of my experiments
Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
- Ashleigh Brilliant
Her surname says it all.
______________________________________
I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.
- Stephen Bishop
yes, people, this is an important quote to make someone's day. lovely.
______________________________________
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
say this really fast and escape before he/she understands (hopefully thick people like dudley) it and run
______________________________________
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
this guy has obviously been through one of miss tang's educational videos.
______________________________________
Stupidity is not a crime, so you're free to go
awesome what department is that, i'll put it on my list of dream jobs
______________________________________
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list
amazing, save the best for last
______________________________________
yes yes, biblography
http://www.squidoo.com/sarcastic-tees
http://quotesnphrases.blogspot.com/2006/10/sarcasticwitty-quotes.html
<3
//8:52 PM
